Saturday, November 14, 2020

HUGS

 Every morning before I get out of bed, I greet my guardian angel and thank him.  I ask him to go to God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and give them a big hug from me.  I spend some time taking to God, thanking Him and worshipping Him ~ listening, laying my head on His shoulder, sharing my thoughts of His infinite love.  Then I say a little morning offering and a few other prayers.  Then I ask my guardian angel to give hugs from me to everyone (I’ll list) and tell them of my love and God’s great love and value of them.  Asking my angel to enlist angels and saints to pray for them with us, their family, friends, loved ones for salvation, conversion, healing and our unity.  I even ask for prayers for all our pets.  I start with my children’s names, grandchildren, their other parent, my parents and grandparents, siblings, ancestors and lineage, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, Godchildren, Godparents and those of my family/friends.  Then, Mary and Joseph, all the angels and saints, souls in purgatory, all creatures, the homeless, sick and suffering, those in mortal sins, in jail, at war, separated from loved ones, those involved in  or victimized by abortion, abuse and addiction.  Continuing with all past, present and future neighbors, coworkers, fellow parishioners and classmates, then naming my friends and add all who pray for me, priests (many named) our Church and leaders, many others and they come to mind. I send hugs to my beloved pets who have passed away and very much missed and those still here.  Then thanking  and sending my love and hugs to my busy guardian angel. I raise up my arms and say NEW DAY as my 7 year old  grandson Nicolas showed me he does when I told him I was tired one morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment