Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Consider joining iCatholic!

You can network with awesome prolife Catholics on www.iCatholic.com. Join today and add me as a friend. I have additional pro-life/prayer posts there.
I consider it a priviledge to be a member of the Catholic Church which Jesus Christ founded. With that priviledge, comes the responsibility to be united with my brothers and sisters to further God's life and soul saving plan. There are so many hurting people in the world today, let's lighten the load for each other through prayer and witness! If you have any projects you would like me to participate in or share, contact me at sharoncecil2005@yahoo.com or comment here.
I think about what all of the generations before me did that allowed me to be part of God's Church on earth today. Thank you Lord for their faith and may I be worthy to help ensure it to future generations.
We CAN save babies-save souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment