Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Day

Today is a new day. Every day a new beginning full of God's love, gifts, and mercies. I was looking forward to going to mass yesterday on the feast of Padre Pio. I tried to offer up the sacrifice of not going to help out someone who needed me. So, with my beautiful grandsons, a three year old and one and a half year old twins here with me, my plans got interrupted. But, I know God is working here and just pray for my son and his wife to gain some healing and let Him in their lives more fully. As far as the progress of the apostolate and furthering the work, yesterday was actually fruitful. I was able to submit and receive receipt of promoting it through a grant opportunity from Matthew Kelly. I don't even care if I am accepted for the grant, as long as I am sharing the work and trying to further the power of the rosary to end abortion and transform lives to Christ. For today, I hug the babies and sit and play with the kids inbetween my online college coursework. I also received more information to forward the blog from Michelle. (http://www.godisatworkinyou.com/) I pray everyday and at every mass, trying to remember the intentions for the end of abortion, abuse and addictions. Of course there are many others, release of all souls from purgatory through the intercession of St. Faustina, conversion of sinners, for the pope and the Church, for healings, comfort in suffering, for family, friends and neighbors and all who need prayer. Our Catholic faith is more beautiful and powerful to me every day. Thank you Lord for all of the blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment